sun app server gives starting error

harryos

hi
i just installed sun application server using 'java EE 5 Tools Bundle
Update 4.exe' ..when i try to run Programs>AppServer>Start Default
Server i am getting an error like

Error refreshing ConfigContext:C:\Sun\AppServer\domains\domain1\config
\domain.xml
cause: Failed to create the XML-DOM Document. Check your XML to make
sure it is correct.
Content is not allowed in trailing section.

what do i have to do to correct this? I couldn't understand the error
by checking the xml.Can someone help?