    description..

    Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni
    Email:

    Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni, Nov 15, 2004

  2. On 2004-11-15, Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am new to this group.. and was wondering if there are any documentation
    > or api references for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class..?

    There is no official documentation for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class.

    > basically i want to know all the methods that i can use and their
    > description..

    You should not directly use any of the methods. The sun.* packages
    are not part of the supported public interface. They are used
    internally by some versions of Java to implement the public interface.
    For more information, see

    http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/faq/faq-sun-packages.html

    A. Bolmarcich, Nov 15, 2004