sun.net.ftp.FtpClient

Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni

Hi all,

I am new to this group.. and was wondering if there are any documentation
or api references for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class..?

basically i want to know all the methods that i can use and their
description..

Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni
Email: (e-mail address removed)

A. Bolmarcich

Hi all,

I am new to this group.. and was wondering if there are any documentation
or api references for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class..?

There is no official documentation for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class.
basically i want to know all the methods that i can use and their
description..

You should not directly use any of the methods. The sun.* packages
are not part of the supported public interface. They are used
internally by some versions of Java to implement the public interface.
For more information, see

http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/faq/faq-sun-packages.html