super simple cart needed

shank

I need a super simple 100% ASP and/or VBScript shopping cart.
No JavaScript allowed!
Can write to cookies, but not a database. (Sessions maybe OK)
I don't need any special buttons and whistles and fancy features.
Just want to add product, recalc, empty and checkout.
No prices and no shipping charges needed.

Can anyone recommend such software?
thanks!

Bullschmidt

Perhaps this may hopefully give you some ideas:

Classic ASP Design Tips - Shopping Cart
http://www.bullschmidt.com/devtip-shoppingcart.asp

I generally think of a shopping cart as a fancy name for a session
array. And here is a some good resource that includes how to use
session arrays:

Session Object
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/iisref/
htm/ref_vbom_seso.asp

And here are some more shopping cart resources:

Shopping Cart Sample
http://www.asp101.com/samples/viewasp.asp?file=shopping.asp

Welcome to the fake volleyball store
http://www.aspfaq.com/cart

And if you don't want to "roll your own," this resource has a list of
free and commercial shopping cart components, as well as some pure ASP
shopping carts:

Where can I get a shopping cart for my web site? - 4/11/2002
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2225

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com
Classic ASP Design Tips, ASP Web Database Demo, ASP Bar Chart Tool...