switch in SWT between two diffrent controls

devphylosoff

hi folks

i have a problem with create an application where in one place I have
TabFolder, but in due time I want to hide tabfolder, and load another
cotrol in the same place
in this way:
- invoke event on button:
- hide one control
- set visible another one

- make available come back to previous state.

it seems a bit difficult to create above result with design editor,
isn't it?
I use SWT in Eclipse with SWT Design plug-in (limited version, because
of fee)

any ideas?
it will be good to have a link to tutorial how change layout content
while program running.
but there will be changes on advance level, because my TabFolder has
many others widgets insides.

solution to create a few windows is bad - i need all in one window.