switching from ASP to ASP.NET

TB

I also have to add another "advantage": It sounds cool. Some senior level
managers (not IT people themselves) among my customers have discovered -
perhaps by reading a computer magazine - that .NET is THE thing to have, so
now they are asking THEIR superiors for additional budgets so that they can
upgrade the systems and show friends and foes that now everything terminates
with the extension ".aspx" instead the un-cool ".asp".

Don't get me wrong: I am also going to make the effort because I believe
there is something to gain from it, and if at the end the day time can be
saved on tasks like bug-testing, then great.

TB