syntax error on auto postback with dropdown

Karl Seguin

Nic:
Are you using SmartNavigation? Try turning it off...that should solve the
error

Also why is your form a GET instead of a POST? so people can bookmark?

Karl

nicholas

Karl,

I'm not using SmartNavigation.

Yes, I could indeed use Post instead of Get, but could this be the reason?

THX a lot

nicholas

I noticed the error only occurs after there was a result of 4 or more
records.

So I you select a course, and there are less than 4 planned dates, there's
no problem.
But once you got a course with 4 or more planned dates, and you than want to
see dates of another course, the error occurs.

Post vs. Get: the reason why I use get is that some variables are sent,
like "courseID".

THX

Karl Seguin

Did you try the Post just to see if it fixed the error? It should be noted
that this doesn't cause a problem is Firefox...I'm thinking your URLs are
causing IE some problems...I remember there beinga 2048 character limit in
theURL...but that could have been for IE 3.0...who knows....just give it a
try :)

Karl