System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open user default database. Login failed.

Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i have a login page and a create user page that worked fine when the aspnetdb was on the dev/server in the app_data folder ... then i ran the aspnet_regsql.exe program on my database "web_data". then itried to change my web.,config file to reflect this change and now getting errors on both pages :

i have included a copy of the text from the error page and a copy of my web.config file
any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

  • error.txt