system.diagnostics Permissions

LvBohemian

I have a C# service that utilizes system.diagnostics for looking at currently
running processes and other tasks, I can not seem to run this service as
anything short of administrator, obviously not the way to go...

I have tested this on 2000 Advanced Server & Windows Server 2003 servers,
and they work fine when log on as a batch job and service is granted, for all
functionality except that which uses system.diagnostics functionality.

Does anybody know what specific rights are required or a work around that
does not invove running the server & or service as a administrator?

thanks in advance.

Nicole Calinoiu

System.Diagnostics is a fairly large namespace. Exactly which functionality
(i.e.: which methods of which types) is causing this problem for you?