System.MissingMemberException

Dave E.

This is the error I get when I try to access a method from my COM+
component. It was working fine earlier but I made a few changes and
now I get this error. The changes had to do with the number of
arguments passed to the component -- it was 13 now it is 16 and I
doublechecked all the functions calls to make sure they each have the
same number of arguments. This is a perplexing problem.

Component function is defined as:
Public Function QueryRecon3(ByVal arg1 As String, ByVal arg2 As
String, ByVal arg3 As String, ByVal arg4 As String, ByVal arg5 As
String, ByVal arg6 As String, ByVal arg7 As String, ByVal arg8 As
String, ByVal arg9 As String, ByVal arg10 As String, ByVal arg11 As
String, ByVal arg12 As String, ByVal arg13 As String, ByVal arg14 As
String, ByVal arg15 As String, ByVal arg16 As String) As DataSet

And it is being called in an aspx as:
Dim ds As DataSet = objReconQuery.QueryRecon3(txtTheater,
txtMissionYear, txtMissionMonth, txtMissionName, txtMissionNum,
txtTrackNum, txtNumAircraft, txtAircraftType, txtPrimaryPurpose,
txtSecondaryPurpose, dtFromTakeOffDTG, dtToTakeOffDTG, txtTakeoffBase,
dtFromLandingDTG, dtToLandingDTG, txtLandingBase)

It fails at this call with:
Public member 'QueryRecon3' on type 'GITUtil' not found.

Exception Details: System.MissingMemberException: Public member
'QueryRecon3' on type 'GITUtil' not found.

Source Error:
Line 123: Dim txtLandingBase As String =
Recon3_LandingBase.Text
Line 124:
**>>Line 125: Dim ds As DataSet =
objReconQuery.QueryRecon3(txtTheater, txtMissionYear, txtMissionMonth,
_
Line 126: txtMissionName, txtMissionNum, txtTrackNum,
txtNumAircraft, txtAircraftType, txtPrimaryPurpose, _
Line 127: txtSecondaryPurpose, dtFromTakeOffDTG,
dtToTakeOffDTG, txtTakeoffBase, dtFromLandingDTG, _

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\git\MM_Main.aspx.vb Line: 125

HELP!! Please. Thank you.