Table Control and checkboxes

RA

On a web page(aspx); I have a Table control which has been filled
dynamically.
It looks as below:
Delete Master ReasonCodes Descri ReasonCodes Description
[] ABC abc reasons
[] CCM
Cust Changed Mind
[] BRO
Broken
[] XYZ xyz reasons
[] DNT
Dented
[] CRK
Cracked

Where Delete is a Tablecell where I have added Hyperlink control. I want it
to behave as follows:
In the begining it should be disabled. When a checkbox is selected; then i
want to set its Enabled property to "True". If all checkboxes are unchecked
then it should be set to "False" again.

Any help?
I hope, I am posting in the right newsgroup. If not can you suggest where
should I post this question?

Thank you.