    Friends are there any tools/controls in asp.net which can help design create
    a table in a database.
    thanks!!!
    sunil, Jun 26, 2003

  2. There are many databases out there, and many tools for creating database
    objects in them. There are some tools as well in VS.Net.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big things are made up of
    lots of Little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Ah, thanks for the clarification. Hopefully someone here knows of such
    third-party apps.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big things are made up of
    lots of Little things.

    "sunil" <> wrote in message
    > Kevin, Thanks for your reply. Here is my problem. I want the user using

    my
    > web application to be able to create table using the web interface

    provided

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 26, 2003