    http://www.healingbooks.net/

    thanks in advance

    Kal
    diablo, Oct 17, 2005

  2. diablo

    Anze Guest

    Without looking at your site (don't have time for this) - one of the
    differences between IE and FF is that IE cares about empty space (spaces,
    newlines) between images, tables and similar. Get rid of it anf you won't
    have the space between tables.

    Regards,

    Anze
    Anze, Oct 17, 2005

  3. diablo

    diablo Guest

    > one of the
    > differences between IE and FF is that IE cares about empty space (spaces,
    > newlines) between images, tables and similar. Get rid of it anf you won't
    > have the space between tables.

    Strangely that actually works - thanks for the help.

    Kal
    diablo, Oct 17, 2005