TableLess?

Paulo

Hi everybody, I heard about TableLess layout, css, etc... What is it? Any
advantages using it? Is it client feature? nothing to do with asp.net?

Should it be used with asp.net?

What do you think about?

Any articles?

Patrice

Additionally note that this doesn't mean you shouldn't use tables at all. It
means a table should be used to display tabular data but not to handle the
general organisation layout of a whole web site (as using css would allow to
move each part and a table based design won't let you to do that).