tables in firefox!!

dorayme

From: "Jonathan N. Little said:
you can control
the cellspacing, cellpadding and borders with CSS rather than with HTML
attributes. In fact you have more granularity of control.

I'm sure you are right. There's so much to remember that I like
to remember as few techniques as possible! Even apart from html,
just with css, one can do a lot with just border, spacing,
margin...

There was a history professor once who complained to me that his
memory was so full that when there was a new annual intake of
students and he had to remember their names, he forgot the names
of some important historical characters...

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
I'm sure you are right. There's so much to remember that I like
to remember as few techniques as possible! Even apart from html,
just with css, one can do a lot with just border, spacing,
margin...

There was a history professor once who complained to me that his
memory was so full that when there was a new annual intake of
students and he had to remember their names, he forgot the names
of some important historical characters...

Agreed can be overwhelming, but I find more you use the more you
remember. I figure the day I stop learning something new is the day they
plant me.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I'm sure you are right. There's so much to remember that I like
to remember as few techniques as possible! Even apart from html,
just with css, one can do a lot with just border, spacing,
margin...

There was a history professor once who complained to me that his
memory was so full that when there was a new annual intake of
students and he had to remember their names, he forgot the names
of some important historical characters...

That was nice.
What do you study, except for history?

dorayme

From: "Luigi Donatello Asero said:
That was nice.
What do you study, except for history?

Well, Luigi, you see, the truth is I have to be very selective
because my memory banks are full. (Not for nothing I asked Ram
how big he/she was...). Every time someone tries to get me to
learn something new, they think it is a sort of cussedness that
I am wary. I just have to be sure before throwing out things
already in. My memory is choc o block with things I'd hate to
lose. For example, would I give up my best Italian jokes to
remember about display:block. Of course not! I figure, what the
hell is a browser going to do with an H1 but display it, it is
not going to make it run off into some far paddock like a crazy
kangaroo. So, here I keep the Italian joke and dump the display.
What was your question? Have I wandered off it? I can't afford
to remember...

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
Well, Luigi, you see, the truth is I have to be very selective
because my memory banks are full. (Not for nothing I asked Ram
how big he/she was...). Every time someone tries to get me to
learn something new, they think it is a sort of cussedness that
I am wary. I just have to be sure before throwing out things
already in. My memory is choc o block with things I'd hate to
lose. For example, would I give up my best Italian jokes to
remember about display:block. Of course not! I figure, what the
hell is a browser going to do with an H1 but display it, it is
not going to make it run off into some far paddock like a crazy
kangaroo. So, here I keep the Italian joke and dump the display.
What was your question? Have I wandered off it? I can't afford
to remember...

Ok, but what color are the shoes? Do seagulls fancy them?