teckchek c++ test

pauldepstein

I'm aware that this topic is not a specific enquiry about the c++
language, and so is slightly O.T. However, I think it's become on-
topic by historical precedent because all teckchek c++ enquiries
appear in this newsgroup.

I will have to take this test soon, and would like to locate practice
tests. Since I've googled this for the past thirty minutes, and have
found nothing, such practice questions might be impossible to get hold
of. However, I thought it was worth a try. [This is obviously _not_
cheating on my part. I'm _not_ asking for previous testers to reveal
the questions. Many testing organisations gladly provide sample
questions or mock tests.]

There have been a number of enquiries by prospective testers on the
lines of "I'm taking a teckcheck test. What should I learn?..." and
they get responses such as "Just learn as much c++ as possible."

There is no need to give me a similar response because I'm already
doing this.

However, helpful responses such as "pay particular attention to ..."
will of course be helpful.

Thank you very much for your help.

Paul Epstein

red floyd

I'm aware that this topic is not a specific enquiry about the c++
language, and so is slightly O.T. However, I think it's become on-
topic by historical precedent because all teckchek c++ enquiries
appear in this newsgroup.

And so all the spams should be on topic too? Sorry, you're OT.

[remainder redacted]