    DTD?

    Thanks in advance.

    Raphael
    Raphael Goubet, Dec 22, 2003

  2. > Has anyone ever written a complete CSS Stylesheet for
    > the TEILite XML DTD?

    I'm not sure writing a CSS stylesheet for TEI document is a good idea:
    you should consider first transforming the XML TEI document, which is
    a complete format, into a rendition format (like XHTML) using XSLT,
    and then (optionnaly) use CSS.

    In fact there is such a XSLT stylesheet collection, for transformation
    from TEI to HTML, available on the TEI website:
    http://www.tei-c.org/Stylesheets/teixsl.html

    Sylvain
    sylvain.loiseau, Dec 29, 2003

  3. On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:29:53 +0100, "sylvain.loiseau"
    <> wrote:

    >> Has anyone ever written a complete CSS Stylesheet for
    >> the TEILite XML DTD?

    >I'm not sure writing a CSS stylesheet for TEI document is a good idea:
    >you should consider first transforming the XML TEI document, which is
    >a complete format, into a rendition format (like XHTML) using XSLT,
    >and then (optionnaly) use CSS.

    Actually, I'm looking for a CSS stylesheet for use with XXE. There is
    none included with the software, as is the case for DocBook.

    Also, in my experience, CSS stylesheets are a very convenient,
    although limited way of previewing an XML document while authoring the
    document. It's sufficient when there is no real transformation
    involved (ie, data manipulation, such as sorting).
    --
    Raphaël
    Raphael Goubet, Jan 2, 2004
  4. There are two CSS stylesheets at http://www.tei-c.org/Stylesheets/.