Ternary Operator in Python

praba kar

Dear All,
I am new to Python. I want to know how to
work with ternary operator in Python. I cannot
find any ternary operator in Python. So Kindly
clear my doubt regarding this

With regards,
Prabahar

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Diez B. Roggisch

praba said:
Dear All,
I am new to Python. I want to know how to
work with ternary operator in Python. I cannot
find any ternary operator in Python. So Kindly
clear my doubt regarding this

There is no ternary operator in python. There are several idioms that can be
used to emulate one to a certain degree - but they are scolwed on by quite
a few people. So better to not use them and just do it in a if: else:
clause.