Test::Unit verbose mode

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Phlip, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. Phlip

    Phlip Guest

    Phlip, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Hi,

    Phlip wrote:
    > The switch from RUnit to Test::Unit seems to have left this line behind:
    >
    > Test::Unit::UI::Console::TestRunner::quiet_mode = false

    Hmmm, there's nothing like that to be found in my Ruby installation
    (ruby 1.8.2 (2004-07-29) [i386-mswin32]).
    What version(s) are you using. And where's that line from?

    > How do I turn on a noisy test mode?

    You might liek to run the tests with a command line argument ('-v',
    '--verbose=[LEVEL]).
    There's something about test verbosity here (in module Test::Unit):

    http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/test/unit/rdoc/index.html

    HTH

    Happy rubying

    Stephan