Text align query

KiwiBrian

To revisit an earlier query that I received valuable help with, is there a
generic method of ensuring, using css, that the last word in a random amount
of left-aligned text within a table cell, will be right aligned?
This would need to work in both IE and Firefox.

Brian Tozer

KiwiBrian

KiwiBrian said:
To revisit an earlier query that I received valuable help with, is there a
generic method of ensuring, using css, that the last word in a random
amount of left-aligned text within a table cell, will be right aligned?
This would need to work in both IE and Firefox.

Sorry, I should have added, "and on the same line as the last left aligned
text".

My attempts to use span and float caused it to appear lower then its
preceding text on that line.