text and html email

Popovici Nicolae

Hello guys,

Here is my dilema. I am getting my emails using a perl script and
with Mail::pop3Client module. Now, when I am reading my emails with
BodyToFile , I get the plain/text message and also the plain/html one.
How can I get rid of the plain/html part ?

Any ideeas ?
Thanks.

James Willmore

Hello guys,

Here is my dilema. I am getting my emails using a perl script and
with Mail::pop3Client module. Now, when I am reading my emails with
BodyToFile , I get the plain/text message and also the plain/html one.
How can I get rid of the plain/html part ?

Any ideeas ?

Now that you have put the body into a file, you could use one of the
MIME modules to split the message apart into it's respective parts.
If I find an example (because I did something along these lines some
time ago), I'll post it.

HTH

Jim
(jwillmore _at_ adelphia _dot_ net)