Text justification in XSL:FO

Matt

G'Day all,

I'm creating an xml file using text retrieved from an HTML form, and
using XSL to transform it to XSL:FO. I'm then using Tridec PDF.NET to
turn the FO doc into PDF. The FO has a main content field, with a
chunk of text added by a site admin. This text includes single line
breaks (for a new line) and double line breaks (for a new paragraph).

At the moment all of this content is going into a single fo:block
element. When I set the text-align attribute of that block to
justify, it justifies all the lines, including the short lines after
single and double line breaks. If I set the text-align-last attribute
to relative or left, only the last line of the block is affected - the
last lines of all the other paragraphs in that block aren't affected.

Is this normal behaviour in XSL:FO, and if so, is there an easy way
around it? Or is it a shortcoming of the implementation component I
chose? I thought about pre-parsing the content field, but am unsure
how to handle the single break lines.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out!
Matt