    namespace but then i Couldn't use it in an asp.net page. I want my user to be
    able to select speciifc text they've highlited in an asp.net textbox and
    change its formatting..is this possible?

    studen771, Mar 31, 2005

  2. studen771

    Brock Allen Guest

    The classes in System.Windows.Forms have nothing to do with ASP.NET. I have
    a feeling you're barking up the wrong tree. :(

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Mar 31, 2005

  3. studen771

    studen771 Guest

    Re: TextBox controls determining if text is highlighted or selecte

    I figured that much; I know this can be done via javascript yet the controls
    have to be server side as they require server objects/members etc to be
    used...is there any way possible this can be done in an ASP.net page?

    studen771, Mar 31, 2005
  4. studen771

    studen771 Guest

    Re: TextBox controls determining if text is highlighted or selecte

    WOW..so this isn't possible?

    studen771, Mar 31, 2005