The next big thing in technology?

P.Hill

Ingo said:
I think, just copying "some" DVDs every 20 years is *much* cheaper!

Your CDs verses climate an accident controlled library seems like
a very worthy comparison.

Well back to Java.

-Paul

Tris Orendorff

Back in the early 90s, computers where supposed to create the
"paperless office" So much for that paradigm...

Actually it was predicted from 1977 to now and they are still waiting for
it.

Michael Redlich

Tris said:
"Michael Redlich" <[email protected]> burped up warm pablum in

Hmmm, interesting choice of words, but I don't remember tasting it...
:)
Actually it was predicted from 1977 to now and they are still waiting for
it.

True, but back then, no one had at least one computer on their desk at
work and at least one computer in their home.

I was also in high school learning FORTRAN IV and using IBM punch
cards.

Mike.

--- ACGNJ Java Users Group (http://www.javasig.org)