The Original Topicality Proposal

Richard Bos

Keith Thompson said:
Right, because controversial statements about European politics

Speaking as another European, Mark's description of the EP is,
unfortunately, not at all controversial.

(You want controversial? Here it is: Geert Wilders is a fuckhead who
should be locked up for life for crimes against hairdressing at the very
least, never mind his lower-than-contemptible personality.)

Richard

Richard Bos

Mark McIntyre said:
I'm afraid not - but I /do/ seem to remember seeing it within the last
month. I'll see if I can find a reference to it.

FWIW, there's no copy of it in my newsreader, which means that it hasn't
arrived at my server less than a month ago. Nor do I remember seeing it
for rather longer than that.

Richard