The text editor "discussions"

Jeff Higgins

Mike said:
Christ, you're infecting this thread too?
WTF Everyone who's responded to this most recent
discussion has been a participant in the original.
How about this thread infecting the newsgroup?
Why don't you all just keep it there?

Bent C Dalager

Quite. Pointless (...)

I'm not so sure about pointless. It does appear to have reduced the
Twisted-density in the remainder of the newsgroup and surely that is
/something/.

I would hate to have to let him loose on the general population
again . . . :)

Cheers,
Bent D

nebulous99

[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

On Dec 3, 8:49 am, (e-mail address removed) (Bent C Dalager) wrote:
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Mike Schilling

On Dec 3, 8:49 am, (e-mail address removed) (Bent C Dalager) wrote:
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

How would you know?

Roedy Green

Emacs would be more on-topic?

they naturally belong in comp.lang.software.tools

When you have topic drift, there is no mechanism to move the thread.
It is just one of the disadvantages of not having a moderator.
There are more important things to get your tail in a knot over.