Theme and Master Page

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

I am creating a master page for a web site.
All pages created from this master page will use the same theme.

However I am not able to add the theme in my master page.
Why is that?

Do I need to add the theme on the top of each page I create from this
master page?

Thanks,
Miguel

Daniel TIZON

The Theme property or Theme Tag is not accessible from the MasterPage, but
from the Page only.
You can define the Theme as a property of the Page node in the web.config
file.
If you want to define the theme dynamicaly, for each page of your site, you
can intercept the PreInit event of all the pages of the site in the
Global.asax,
or create a Base Class Page with thePreInit method defined.

Hope this helps