Themes related

Guest

Hello Guys,

I have the following scenario:-
I have almost all the parts of my styles on all the pages constant e.g.
Background and stuff. But some part of the styles would change depending on
some conditions (In such cases I would switch themes).

I am planning to use CSS files through themes for achieving this.

Now what my problem is that I want to have a single copy of the common style
(e.g. MainStyle.css) elements in a single CSS and all the varying elements
would be put inside a theme’s css file and I want to include a reference to
the MainStyle.css to all of these theme CSS’s.

The idea behind this is that I don’t want to maintain multiple copies of the
MainStyle.css and I also want to use themes. The developers should never know
what CSS file are being used.

Has any one ever tried something like this before? Any one any ideas?

Thanks in advance.