This group has 0 topics. Click here to post the first message!

Stefan Kiryazov

Wow! Did someone hack us or google is doing some clean-up?

Anyway, I don't see a single message in

Juan T. Llibre

Must be a temp glitch.

I get 356,000 messages when I search for "a"
in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

Your message saying that you
"don't see a single message" is there, btw. :)

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
===========

Kevin Spencer

This is a newsgroup. Google is a web search engine. Google can do nothing to
this newsgroup. It sounds like you're using a browser interface to view
these newsgroups. In that case, there is something wrong with the browser
interface you're using. Try using Outlook Express newsreader instead.
msnews.microsoft.com is the NNTP server.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

Stefan Kiryazov

I use google groups beta. I noticed that when I search I actually see
those good old several hundred thousand messages but when I browsed
google saw the group empty. A colleague of mine confirmed this

Kevin Spencer

The horse's mouth is always better than recycled. Use an NNTP client, such
as Microsoft Outlook Newsreader, and go to msnews.microsoft.com for all the
public Microsoft newsgroups.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

Kevin Spencer

Also, as this is not a Google newsgroup, you're not going to find any help
using Google here.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

Stefan Kiryazov (MCAD)

OK, sorry for cross posting

But I got quire upset for the priceless archive, but as long as it is
OK I feel secure ;-)
But I didn't understand that about the horse's mouth