How do I post to the wxPython mailing list?

Discussion in 'Python' started by mmanns@gmx.net, Sep 7, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Hi

    Since I have been told in this group to post wxPython related topics in
    the wxPython-users mailing list instead of here, I just tried doing
    that.

    However, I always get an error message back when using gmane.
    Mailing directly, there is no error message but the message does not
    appear in the list anyway.

    Looking at google groups, they want me to open an account just for
    posting. I do not intend to open a Google account.

    Is there a workarounf to post in the mailing list?
    Is there non-Google access?
    Should I keep posting wxPython related topics here?

    Best Regards

    Martin

    , Sep 7, 2009

  2. Che M Guest

    Che M, Sep 7, 2009

  3. Terry Reedy Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Since I have been told in this group to post wxPython related topics in
    > the wxPython-users mailing list instead of here, I just tried doing
    > that.
    >
    > However, I always get an error message back when using gmane.

    Which is ???

    Terry Reedy, Sep 7, 2009
  4. Guest Guest

    On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:06:11 -0400
    Terry Reedy <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Since I have been told in this group to post wxPython related
    > > topics in the wxPython-users mailing list instead of here, I just
    > > tried doing that.
    > >
    > > However, I always get an error message back when using gmane.

    > Which is ???

    I pasted the e-mail that I received upon posting via the gmane
    interface below. I am not sure how to subscribe the gmane account.

    Guest, Sep 7, 2009