This Week in Ruby

pat eyler

Hi guys,

this morning I published a post entitled "This Week in Ruby" in which
I outline some of the highlights from the Ruby and Rails communities
throughout the past week. If people find it interesting, I plan to
publish a new version approximatively each week (trying to stick to
Mondays).

good stuff, keep it up.

Mark Holton

Hi guys,

this morning I published a post entitled "This Week in Ruby" in which
I outline some of the highlights from the Ruby and Rails communities
throughout the past week. If people find it interesting, I plan to
publish a new version approximatively each week (trying to stick to
Mondays).

You can read it here:
http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/03/31/this-week-in-ruby-march-31-2008/

Very cool, I dig it, thanks

Michael Neumann

Antonio said:
Hi guys,

this morning I published a post entitled "This Week in Ruby" in which
I outline some of the highlights from the Ruby and Rails communities
throughout the past week. If people find it interesting, I plan to
publish a new version approximatively each week (trying to stick to
Mondays).

You can read it here: http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/03/31/this-week-in-ruby-march-31-2008/

Nice! But I don't think it is true that HotRuby is faster than Ruby 1.9.
Definitively not :). I don't know where this assumption comes from.

Regards,

Michael

Nikos Dimitrakopoulos

Antonio said:
Hi guys,

this morning I published a post entitled "This Week in Ruby" in which
I outline some of the highlights from the Ruby and Rails communities
throughout the past week. If people find it interesting, I plan to
publish a new version approximatively each week (trying to stick to
Mondays).

You can read it here:
http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/03/31/this-week-in-ruby-march-31-2008/

Cheers,
Antonio

Wow, this is too much information for a monday morning (or for a late
night monday night at the time being! :D

Nice article, i hope you manage to keep it on a regular basis...

-Nikos

Michael Brooks

Antonio said:
Hi guys,

this morning I published a post entitled "This Week in Ruby" in which
I outline some of the highlights from the Ruby and Rails communities
throughout the past week. If people find it interesting, I plan to
publish a new version approximatively each week (trying to stick to
Mondays).

You can read it here: http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/03/31/this-week-in-ruby-march-31-2008/

Cheers,
Antonio

Hello Antonio:

Excellent work... I wouldn't have known about half that stuff without
reading your summary. Thank You and please keep up the good work!

Michael

Walter Wilfinger

Excellent. I keep up on my newsfeeds regularly, but it's nice to see
everything put together and explained quite well. If you keep this up
it'll become one of my regular reads. Thanks!