TILES: How to i18n a put

Jack

Hi All,

I've just added Tiles support to a prototype, and want to know how I use my
message resources when calling my template tile.

i.e.

<tiles:put name="pagecontent" value="some.page.content"/>

Tiles wants to print some.page.content whereas I want it to lookup the key
in the current locale's applicationresources file.

Thanks!
J.