To my clients force to terminate a python CGI program?

Sullivan WxPyQtKinter

Hi,there. Sometimes a python CGI script tries to output great
quantities of HTML responce or in other cases, it just falls into a
dead loop. How could my client close that CGI script running on the
server? I tried to use the STOP button in the web browser button, but
it does not work.

In addition, how could I configure that if a CGI program do not finish
its task in 20sec or so, it will be automatically terminated?