to "rf"

Richard

quit replying to the thread. enough is enough.
every time you reply, you fail to snip the other groups and this only
promulgates informant's wishes to continue the harassment.
by crossposting your off topic, assenine replies, you are disrupting other
groups just the same as informant and should be treated as a troll just as
he is.

Do you see me replying to his shit?

rf

Richard said:
quit replying to the thread. enough is enough.
every time you reply, you fail to snip the other groups and this only
promulgates informant's wishes to continue the harassment.
by crossposting your off topic, assenine replies, you are disrupting other
groups just the same as informant and should be treated as a troll just as
he is.

To the other Richard:

This IIRC is only the second time I have posted into one of these ludicrous
threads.

My intention *was* to leave those groups in there so the stupid bastards
might get a bit of a hint and leave US out of their loop, or are you to
stupid to realise this. Obviously so, as well for the other bloody idiot who
responded to my post.

Then again it is YOU that is main bloody catalyst of all of this.

Just about every one of your posts here is, aside from being just plain
stupid and/or incorrect, an open invitation to these trolls from whatever
other low life newsgroups you inhabit. It is YOU that cause them to come
here, and to crosspost to all and sundry. YOU. Not I.

Why don't you just crawl back under your rock and leave us all in peace? I
for one am totally tired of you, your posts and all that they produce. Just
get out of this newsgroup now, your presence is unwelcome.

I have been simply ignoring your posts for some time now. It is now time to
killfile the whole bloody lot of you.

And do NOT start any more threads on this matter.

Hmmm... no, I won't turn you off just yet. I want to see just how stupidly
you screw up your reply to this post by your usual misreading,
misinterpreting, misquoting and meaningless misrepresenting of what I have
just said.

Go for it, for the last time visible to me, cretin!

Richard

rf wrote:

[...]

I do not cause them to come here.
They come here by their own choosing and it is only informant.
If you have taken the time to read some of the other groups, you will see
where I have already posted a message to that single group, for the readers
NOT to reply to informant.
I am not in the habit of crossposting except in extreme cases where it is
necessary and only then where it is ON TOPIC.

When others, such as informant, crosspost off topic stuff, I snip the groups
so they are not further trashed by the insanity.

FYI, wise assenheimer, this is a discussion group of and about html.
This is not alt.html.do.it.my.way.
Any facet of html, is, or should be, welcomed here without regards to what
one personally approves of.
While you say I post totally wrong information, that is your opinion and you
may follow the little bandwagon created by the "bash richard the stoopid fan
club" as you prefer.

When I try to assist someone, most of the time I make sure my ideas are
proper and that they do work.
While you say I am wrong, I can probably show you 10 websites that say the
same thing and you'll say they are correct.
You say I am wrong because that is how I am to be treated.
How would you feel about always being told by anonymous people you are
always wrong when others say the same thing and they are always correct?

I decided to post with my real name and posted my personal information and
challenged any one to come face to face with me and argue what ever they
like, in court or otherwise.
So far after 5 plus years, nobody has.

Is informant willing to put up his real name, address and phone number?
No he is not. If that were required in usenet, he wouldn't be bashing me
around as he is.

rf

Richard said:
rf wrote:

The final rebut.
I do not cause them to come here.

Yes you do.

If you were not here then neither would they.

They appear to follow you round. For whatever reason I don't care, but they
do. If you had never posted to this newsgroup the would no be here.
They come here by their own choosing and it is only informant.

They come here because you are here and it is not just the 'informant'
entity, he brings his friends. I find them abhorant. I find the reason they
come here aborrant. That reason is YOU. I find YOU abhorant. Please do not
post here again.
If you have taken the time to read some of the other groups,

Why should I take time out to read "some of the other groups" that I see
cross posted here. They are, by their names, something I would never wish to
visit. Just the low life scum you seem to frequent.
you will see
where I have already posted a message to that single group, for the readers
NOT to reply to informant.

Who bloody cares what is posted in those other groups? It is the bloody shit
that is spilling over to THIS group that I am taking offence to and it is
ALL YOUR FAULT.
I am not in the habit of crossposting except in extreme cases where it is
necessary and only then where it is ON TOPIC.

Typical misinterpretation. It is not your crossposting I am talking about.
It is the scum that follow you around usenet I take offence to.
When others, such as informant, crosspost off topic stuff, I snip the groups
so they are not further trashed by the insanity.

The only reason that object with the tag 'informant' frequents this
newsgroup is because of YOU.
FYI, wise assenheimer,

Hmmm, an odd word :) Germanic origin is it?
this is a discussion group of and about html.

Yes. HTML. Not you or your stalkers petty carping.
This is not alt.html.do.it.my.way.

When did I ever say it was? More misinterpretation.
Any facet of html, is, or should be, welcomed here without regards to what
one personally approves of.

Yes, true, but not your continual posting of rubbish and the continual off
topic postings of your enterage.
While you say I post totally wrong information, that is your opinion

No it is not, it is also the opinion of several other regulars in this
group. Your posts are crap. The newbies who drift into here would be better
off without you being here to mislead them.
and you may follow the little bandwagon created by the "bash richard the stoopid fan
club" as you prefer.

? Bash richard? Why. I bash anybody who posts rubbish here. You just seem to
be the flavour of the month.
When I try to assist someone, most of the time I make sure my ideas are
proper and that they do work.

Most of the time you misread the question and post some totally misleading
junk. On the odd occasion where you do actually understand the question your
answer is usually wrong. In most cases said answer does not actually work
when shown to a browser. How good is that for "assist"?
While you say I am wrong, I can probably show you 10 websites that say the
same thing and you'll say they are correct.

10 websites that get it wrong does not make it right.
You say I am wrong because that is how I am to be treated.
?

How would you feel about always being told by anonymous people you are
always wrong

I would see a trend. If everybody were to tell me that I am wrong I would
consider my ideas. Perhaps they just *might* be wrong.
when others say the same thing and they are always correct?

Cite examples where what you have said is *wrong* and what others have said,
identically, is *correct*. Please, just one will do.
I decided to post with my real name and posted my personal information and
challenged any one to come face to face with me and argue what ever they
like, in court or otherwise.

How bloody stupidly mundane of you.
So far after 5 plus years, nobody has.

Because they don't care?
Is informant willing to put up his real name, address and phone number?
No he is not. If that were required in usenet, he wouldn't be bashing me
around as he is.

Ah, it all gets back to this 'informant' entity. You have no gripe with me
at all :)

Cheers and goodbye
Richard.

Hywel Jenkins

<Snipped the lot - it ain't gonna get through to Richard anyway /?>

rf, you may as well just kill-file him, and informant, and any other
goof-head that forms part of the entourage. You won't get through to
him - just look at threads he's involved in. The guy's an idiot.
It's a lot easier to delete anything he says without reading it, mate.

Richard

Hywel said:
<Snipped the lot - it ain't gonna get through to Richard anyway /?>
rf, you may as well just kill-file him, and informant, and any other
goof-head that forms part of the entourage. You won't get through to
him - just look at threads he's involved in. The guy's an idiot.
It's a lot easier to delete anything he says without reading it, mate.

Excuse me, is that you God? Or Superman?

Kiss my ass and eat my shorts mister perfection.

Whitecrest

rf, you may as well just kill-file him, and informant, and any other
goof-head that forms part of the entourage....

A truer post can not be found......

Steve R.

Richard wrote in message ...
Kiss my ass and eat my shorts mister perfection.

Richard - I know nothing about you, but when you put in personal comments
to other people's replies like that, it does nothing to serve your cause
whatsoever.

In fact it probably alienates other lurkers and posters from this and other
newsgroups against you, even though your post wasn't directed at them, and
you lose any respect you *might* have previously gained.

Alexander Cain

Richard said:
quit replying to the thread. enough is enough.

Who the **** are you to try to moderate an alt.* group, Bullis? Stop
trying to be such a 'net bully, pedophile.

every time you reply, you fail to snip the other groups and this only
promulgates informant's wishes to continue the harassment.

What harrassment is that, pedo?

by crossposting your off topic, assenine replies,

That's "asinine"

you are disrupting other
groups just the same as informant and should be treated as a troll just as
he is.

Funny...you're doing that now.

Do you see me replying to his shit?

Yes. Yes I do.

Alexander Cain

Richard said:
rf wrote:

I do not cause them to come here.

Yes you do Bullis. I and others followed you into alt.html because you are
an idiot and you constantly try to spin yourself as a victim when you are
nothing more than a bully, a thief, and a liar.

They come here by their own choosing and it is only informant.
If you have taken the time to read some of the other groups, you will see
where I have already posted a message to that single group, for the readers
NOT to reply to informant.
I am not in the habit of crossposting except in extreme cases where it is
necessary and only then where it is ON TOPIC.

When others, such as informant, crosspost off topic stuff, I snip the groups
so they are not further trashed by the insanity.

FYI, wise assenheimer, this is a discussion group of and about html.
This is not alt.html.do.it.my.way.

Then why in the **** did you even write the original post?

kchayka

rf said:
Cite examples where what you have said is *wrong* and what others have said,
identically, is *correct*. Please, just one will do.

He's made this claim several times. I've asked more than once for
specific references that support that claim. He hasn't posted one yet.
I'm starting to think he's fibbing. ;)

Mark Parnell

He's made this claim several times. I've asked more than once for
specific references that support that claim. He hasn't posted one yet.
I'm starting to think he's fibbing. ;)

You think?