Token Pasting

Rudhir

Hi Everyone,

How can I paste tokens with a white space between them?

Because,

#define Paste(a,b) (a ## b)

doesn't put a white space between the tokens.

Thanks,
Rudhir

santosh

Rudhir said:
Hi Everyone,

How can I paste tokens with a white space between them?

Because,

#define Paste(a,b) (a ## b)

doesn't put a white space between the tokens.

Whitespace separates tokens. That will make it two tokens. So your
question is misinformed.

Rudhir

santosh said:
Whitespace separates tokens. That will make it two tokens. So your
question is misinformed.

OK. I get it. Operator '##' is used to make a single token by pasting
different tokens together. So no question of whitespaces.

It was a stupid question :) Humble Apologies.

Thanks for the help.

Rudhir