Tomcat 5.5 Datasource

johnny bb

Hello,

Have anyone of you succesfully created datasource in Tomcat 5.5.x?
I can't get it work. I have tried to do everything what Tomcat's
documentation
says but it does not work.

Anyone you have sample configuration files which shows how to create
Datasource in
Tomcat?

Cheers,

gerrards8

johnny said:
Hello,

Have anyone of you succesfully created datasource in Tomcat 5.5.x?
I can't get it work. I have tried to do everything what Tomcat's
documentation
says but it does not work.

Anyone you have sample configuration files which shows how to create
Datasource in
Tomcat?

Cheers,

Just like the docs say (sorry!), *but* make sure to have a copy of your
JDBC driver in the $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib directory. What database
are you trying to connect to? And what's the exception you're getting
when trying to connect?

johnny bb

I'm trying to use Oracle. Database driver is in common/lib directory but
still
when I try to get Connection instance ""Cannot create JDBC driver of class
'' for connect URL 'null'" error comes.

What this actuacclt mens?

Bryce

I'm trying to use Oracle. Database driver is in common/lib directory but
still
when I try to get Connection instance ""Cannot create JDBC driver of class
'' for connect URL 'null'" error comes.

What this actuacclt mens?

Post your context.