Tomcat on Eclipse WebApplication Context Path Problem

Soren

Hi
I tried to write some nice web app but... there are problems again.
I've searched a little on google and wtp project site but i haven't
found something for me. I use:
Fedora Core 6
JDK 1.6
Eclipse 3.2.2
WTP 1.5.3
Tomcat 5.5

I create new project and set context path and when I try to access
sample jsp page the context path seems to be invalid. What is more
strange I can only access application through web application project name.
for example:
project name: HelloWebApp
context path: hello
and then try to access any page
http://localhost:8080/hello/index.jsp - did't work but it should
http://localhost:8080/HelloWebApp/index.jsp - is working but why ?

In NetBeans IDE is everything ok so this problem occurs only with
eclipse & wtp. Please help me to solve this problem.
I don't know what to do.