tomcat - web service in a war

Ivo Krooswijk

Hello I have the following problem. Normally when creating a JSP
application I put all files in a web archive (.war file) which makes it
possible to transfer the app to the webapps dir of another server and
the app is deployed directly by the application manager.

Also in the folder /axis/WEB-INF/classes I already have some
precompiled web services, which are running perfectly.

My question is, is there also a default way for creating .war file of a
web service (and related files) in such a way that I can put the .war
file in the axis dir on another server, and everything is going to work
directly (auto-deployment in axis dir?)