Tool Tip pop up - pop up time is too short

Chris Davoli

ASP.Net 2.0
Browser: IE
I use tool tips a lot on my fields for my asp.net pages. Its great, but the
problem is that the time they display is too short. By the time I'm half way
thru it, even though I have the cursor over thr field, it goes away. Then you
have to go to another field and go back to the field you want to see to get
the tool tip pop up to come up again. Its very hard to read this way.

Is there a way to keep the tool tip pop up poped up while your cursor is
over the field?

Thanks for any suggestions...
Chris Davoli