  1. Can any one tell me of a Free utility that I can use to find file
    differences. eg asp, aspx.cs etc

    Thnx
    =?Utf-8?B?bWF2cmljazEwMQ==?=, Jun 1, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWF2cmljazEwMQ==?=

    Dieter Koch Guest

    > Can any one tell me of a Free utility that I can use to find file
    > differences. eg asp, aspx.cs etc
    >
    > Thnx

    Try WinDiff (search in google for it).

    Dieter
    Dieter Koch, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Thanks for your response. I tried windiff that comes with support tools but
    its not of a great help. All its telling me is that the file has been
    changed. I want to see changes Line by Line like VSS.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWF2cmljazEwMQ==?=, Jun 1, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWF2cmljazEwMQ==?=

    TJS Guest

    look into a product called Examdiff

    TJS, Jun 2, 2005