    Any suggestions on how to implement this?

    Thanks in advance.
    Mark

    Mark, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but works only if I have an instance of the
    LinkButton control on my .aspx page. If I was putting that LinkButton in a
    DataGrid, I'd have syntax like the text below. Note that I've removed the >
    and < marks:

    asp:ButtonColumn ButtonType="LinkButton" Text="Select"
    DataTextField="my_report" HeaderText="Reports" CommandName="Select"

    Suggestions? Thanks again.
    Mark

    "Suresh" <> wrote in message
    > Set the Title property of your linkbutton to get the ToolTip.
    >
    > (i.e.)
    > <asp:LinkButton ID="myLinkButton" runat="server" Title="Here's the

    tooltip">Click Here</asp:LinkButton>

    > Suresh.
    >
    > ----- Mark wrote: -----
    >
    > I have a simple DataSet with a single table being bound to a

    DataGrid. One
    > of the columns is displaying a linkbutton or button so that the user

    can
    > "drill through" to another related report. I would LOVE to be able

    to put a
    > tooltip on each linkbutton/button based on the contents of the of

    another
    > column in my DataSet. (Essentially a more detailed explanation of

    the

    Mark, Apr 28, 2004