Toronto Canada - Senior Java Developer/Architect -Full time position

Discussion in 'Java' started by daves1140, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. daves1140

    daves1140 Guest

    Snr. Java Developer

    Our Client is the leading provider of online customized remarketing
    solutions for the automotive industry. Their entire business is focused
    on providing dealers and institutional sellers with the specialized
    expertise required in buying and selling pre-owned vehicles online.

    Minimum 7+ years of deployment experience with Java and OOP skills.

    * Practical experience in user interface design and usability
    engineering

    * Good overall OOA/OOD/OOP with related Design Patterns

    * Must be very strong on the technical side, ability to learn new
    technologies, recommend new ideas, and must be a very effective
    communicator in a business environment (B2B solutions).

    J2EE, GUI Developer, GUI Analyst Flash MX, JSP, Servlets, Struts,
    JavaScript, Action Script, DHTML, XML,.NET, UI design, GUI interface,
    Java, Swing, RMI, Struts Framework experience, and strong OO skills.

    You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the User
    Interface for the client's main product line, and possibly including
    project management.

    Location: Downtown TORONTO, ON
    Salary: Very competitive salary/bonus/pkg by industry standards for
    the right candidate.

    Please forward your resume in confidence to:

    All qualified candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.

    daves1140, Jan 3, 2006

  2. daves1140

    Aray Guest

    It seems, it is mixed with 3 positions at least

    "daves1140" <>

    Aray, Jan 3, 2006