Touch screen - menu

Mr. X.

Hello,
I see on some restaurants a menu (on screen of computer) that is many square
buttons
(The screen is devided for 10 x 10 buttons ...)
All you need is to press them,
and it acts as a menu.

I need many examples of "touch screen" menus as above, and is there any good
component for that ?

Thanks :)

rong889

Google for "touch screen restaurant menu" and (with a bit of digging) you'll
find example menus. However, as we've told you before, there are no
specific "touch screen" menu components in Swing or AWT. You can use
GridLayout to setup a 10 x 10 (or whatever) grid of buttons and combine that
with whatever other button areas you want. The buttons will size themselves
according to the image on them--just put a bunch of large buttons on a
panel. The NetBeans GUI builder should have no problem with this.

Matt Humphreyhttp://www.iviz.com/

http://cashpickup.net