transform HTML form data to XML string

Matt

I have a html form, and I want to transform html form data to xml
string. Given XSD (xml schema), how to transform the form data to xml
string?

Martin Honnen

Matt said:
I have a html form, and I want to transform html form data to xml
string. Given XSD (xml schema), how to transform the form data to xml
string?

Where do you want to process the HTML form data, on the client or on the
server?
With client side JavaScript you can loop through the elements in a form
and collect the data and build an XML string.
On the server languages/environments like PHP, ASP, JSP all allow you to
process form data and have (different levels of) XML support that should
allow you to create an XML document string.