    I'd appreciate any recommendations for controls that would provide much of
    the functionality described.

    Thanks!

    Ketchup Please, May 21, 2004

  2. Ketchup Please

    Ted Burhan Guest

    I'm not sure if the IETreeView control could achieve what you're trying to
    do, but it might be worth having a look.
    Just go to www.asp.net control galleries and browse through the navigation
    controls.

    As an alternative though, you could easily create a custom control that
    perhaps derived from the Xml WebControl
    and use a predefined XSLT file/object. I have done something similar to this
    in the past and it was not overly complicated.

    Ted Burhan, May 21, 2004