TreeView control

Bob

We are using a Treeview web control on our ASP.NET pages.
We put it to a UserControl.
When we place the UserControl on a regular web page with
the LoadControl() method it works fine:
class xyz : Page
{
Page_Load()
{
base.controls.add(LoadControl(myUC));

However, when we add it to a PlaceHolder Control on the
base page, the column alignments in the tree get screwed
up!

class xyz : BasePage
{
Page_Load()
{
base.plhcontrol.controls.add(LoadControl(myUC));

The tree appears like this

etc.

Anyone have any idea what is going on. Is this the
Treeview having a problem or maybe the PlaceHolder
container edge value is getting whacked.
We have checked format and font stuff for the individual
TreeNodes and they are all the same.

Thanks