Treeview first child node problem

Kristoffer

Hi!

I having a rather strange problem. Everytime a expand a node that has
childnodes with ImageUrl pictures the first childnode has a little
more space between the picture and the text.
It looks like this where the star is a picture

* Parent
* Child1
* Child2
* Child3

Child1 has more space!

If a don't use picture of if pictures are use after the first child
node it works to. Like this:

* Parent
Child1
Child2
Child3

OR

* Parent
Child1
Child2
* SubChild3
* SubChild3
* SubChild3

Has anyone experienced this problem?

I've tried both with adding nodes in designviem and binding a xml file
to the control. The funny thing is that it looks good when I add the
items in the design view but when I look att the .aspx file in runtime
it's screwed up.

I'm thankful for all help I can get!

Thanks in advance!

//Kristoffer

Kristoffer

Hi again!

I solved th problem myself!

In the treeview.htc - function oncontentready() I had changed the
g_styles["defaultstyle"].
When I remove display:inline-block the problem occurs.

I don't even know what it does, but wihout it I had the problem.
Does anyone know what it does to the treeview?

//Kristoffer