treeview.htc - Class not registered

Chris...

I have an ASP.NET application that uses the Treeview (IE WebControls), and
some (1 of 100) users encounters a "Class not registered" exception which
appers in the treview.htc. I recived a "fix" that solved it - for a while -
on the machines that had the problem. The "fix" was to install IE6 SP1 FROM
THE WEB! ...And it worked! (And it did not work if the user downloaded SP1
and installed it locally!?)

....but... it does not work any more... does anyone know what the problem is?
and/or how to fix it? Or have a good workaround?

Chris...

Harry Keck

Chris, I believe that I may be having the same issue as
you. 1 in 100 computers get the error. Could you please
let me know if you ever found a solution? Thank you.