treeview menu

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Mike, Mar 20, 2008.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Here is my scenario. I just took over an existing asp site that is using a
    treeview menu on the pages. The treeview is an include file that is an
    include that is on every page. The issue is, when the user clicks on a menu
    option it opens a new page (menu is still there) and the menu is collapsed.
    example:

    menu looks something like this

    Menu1
    Menu2
    Menu3

    the user clicks on Menu1 they see this
    Menu1
    NE Region
    SE Region
    SW Region
    Menu2
    Menu3

    When the user clicks on NE Region it takes them to the NE Region page, then
    the menu is collapsed:
    Menu1
    Menu2
    Menu3

    Is there a way or an existing treeview menu out there, that will allow me to
    keep the selected menu option expanded when the user goes to that page so
    when they go to the NE Region page the Menu1 is expanded and NE Region is
    highlighted?

    Mike, Mar 20, 2008