Treeview problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by yl, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. yl

    yl Guest

    Hi chris:
    I have the same problem as yours.pls tell me the answer if
    you get it.thx in advance.

    yl

    anything on the web about it. I've placed a treeview on
    my aspx page and populated it with some nodes, and on my
    development box, everything is fine. However, when I
    access the page from a client computer, the treeview
    doesn't display. Instead, the text for each node is
    simply displayed in a "flow" format. I checked the
    viewsource for the client-side system, and all the tags
    for the treeview are there. The client acts as if it's
    looking for some resource to tell it how to display the
    tree and not finding it. I've gone to some tutorial sites
    that have treeview examples, and those treeviews display
    fine. The source files for the treeview are in
    C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\webctrl_client\1_0 per the instructions
    in the readme.

    yl, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Try to copy your "webctrl_client" folder to the same root as your virtual
    directory project.

    Nicolas Chevet, Sep 16, 2003

  3. yl

    yl Guest

    Hi chris:
    I suggest you have a look on
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/samples/internet/asp_do
    t_net_servercontrols/webcontrols/readme.txt

    I am from china ,perhaps my poor english will trouble
    you,but the readme will not ,enjoy it.
    have a good day!
    yl

    the webctrl_client folder from IIS and from disk, and then
    reinstalled the webcontrols. After that, it worked. I
    don't know what's different, or why it worked. Could it
    be a permissions or sharing issue?

    yl, Sep 17, 2003