Treeview Refresh

drop

Hi,

I am using a Treeview and I'd like to know what is the best way to
refresh the children of a specific node in the treeview. I already do
that using full postback, but this sends back the entire tree and it's
very slow. Basically, I'd like to be able to redo a client side
callback PopulateOnDemand that would reload the childrens of a node.
That way, I would reduce the overhead since I would refresh only the
part of the tree I need instead of sending back the entire tree.

Here's a quick description of what I'm working on :

I am currently working on a site that uses a Treeview for navigation.
Basically, the Treeview is used to show data contained in a Database.
The user can use the site to add, update and delete data in the
Database. When the users modifies data in any way, I want the tree to
update to reflect the changes he made. To do the refreshing, I only
need to reload the childrens of a particular node.

Anyone has any idea how I can do that?

Simon Picard